Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on JoPe’ Elite’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JoPe’ Elite’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JoPe’ Elite at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on JoPe’ Elite’s web site are provided “as is”. JoPe’ Elite makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, JoPe’ Elite does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall JoPe’ Elite or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JoPe’ Elite’s Internet site, even if JoPe’ Elite or a JoPe’ Elite authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on JoPe’ Elite’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JoPe’ Elite does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. JoPe’ Elite may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. JoPe’ Elite does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
JoPe’ Elite has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JoPe’ Elite of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to JoPe’ Elite’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Service Policy
All services over $50 requires a 30% deposit, services $50 and under requires full payment with a debit or credit card in order to book/ confirm your appointment. Your deposit/payment is non-refundable, however, your deposit may be transferable for instances of acts of God (an act of God is a natural hazard outside human control, for which no person can be held responsible; this is at the discretion of the owner). Rescheduled appointments may require another retainer fee at the time of booking.
Dates and scheduled makeup times will only be reserved when deposit/payment is received. All booking needs to be made at least 48 hours in advance. If you need next day service, this will require full payment including any travel, valet/ parking and/or tolls (if applicable) at the time of booking if date and time is available.
If you are allergic to a particular ingredient, brand of makeup, etc. or have any special instructions please let the artist know at least 48 hours in advance via email or text so that the artist can make any preparations if needed. If additional/special items will need to be bought, this will be charged to the client.
Please DO NOT BOOK if you are pressed for time and expect a rushed job. The artist does not do rush jobs as this is not in line with the quality of service provided by JoPe’ Elite LLC, NO STEPS WILL BE SKIPPED. If you do not want things such as lashes, lipstick, etc that will NOT change the price of the service.
For makeup service, please ensure that the face is washed or cleaned prior to services being performed, if not we cannot guarantee the longevity of the products on the skin. It would be ideal to have brows groomed (tweezed, waxed, threaded or shaved) prior to performing service, but not a hard requirement. If brows need to be tweezed or shaved that will be at an additional cost.
A party of more than 5 clients will require more than one (1) makeup artist. Hair services are currently not provided.
There are no travel fees for the first 30 miles from the artist’s base located in Miami-Dade. For areas outside the first 30 miles (up to 25 miles), a travel fee of $20 both ways will apply. Travel greater than the 25 miles (outside if first 30 miles) will incur an additional $0.50 cents per mile both ways which will apply to the remaining balance. Travel fees apply for all services including pre-event makeup consultations as well as day-of appointments. Any necessary valet, parking, and/or toll fees will also be added to remaining balance.
Covid 19 Disclosure
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our business is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance.
JoPe’ Elite LLC is taking all the necessary safety precautions by wearing a mask and keeping a mask on at every appointment as well as washing hands before and after every client. The company also ensures that work surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with the proper cleaning solutions to prevent the spread of the virus and contamination of products.
JoPe’ Elite will send all clients a Covid 19 liability waiver prior to service rendered. By signing the waiver you release JoPe’ Elite LLC from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Satisfaction is guaranteed, if you do not like the outcome of the service, the artist will do whatever is needed to make you happy.
10. Late Policy
If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be charged a late fee of $15 for every 15 minutes (up to an hour) a client is late for the scheduled appointment or if the scheduled makeup application exceeds the allotted time due to client delays.
If you are an hour late your appointment will be cancelled and the non refundable cancellation fee of $15 including any travel, valet/parking and/or toll fees (if applicable) will apply. Please note the cancellation fee as well as any travel, valet/parking and/or tolls (if applicable) can be charged up to 14 calendar days after the appointment.
*Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service including any travel, valet/parking and/or toll fees (if applicable). We value your business and ask that you respect the time of the artists and other clients who have booked their time.
11. Cancellation Policy
You must give at least 48-hours notice for canceling. Any cancellations done less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled service will be subject to a cancellation fee of $15. Please note that the cancellation fee can be charged up to 14 calendar days after the appointment.
Please be respectful. Any excessive profanity, intoxication, or any behavior which makes the artist uncomfortable can result in the cancellation of appointment (no matter what phase of the service has been performed) without deposit refund and the client would be required to pay the cancellation fee of $15 along with travel, valet/parking and/or tolls (if applicable). The makeup artist reserves the right to leave a location without any penalties or refund if they deem their surrounding area unsafe.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
JoPe’ Elite reserve the right to update this policy without notice.